Friday, February 1, 2013

Hrithik roshan reaction shows support to SRK

-->
By Hindustan Times
Shah Rukh Khan has had his share of controversies in the past, and the actor seems to have found himself at the centre of yet another one. After the publication of an article he wrote for an international magazine in which he spoke about being a Muslim in India, Shah Rukh was reportedly invited by Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Saeed to live in Pakistan. Next, Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik said India should provide security to the star. In this situation, Hrithik Roshan seems to be sympathetic towards SRK.
“I don’t know what’s happening, but I feel that people shouldn’t make a big deal about it,” says Hrithik. He also regrets the underlying tensions and strains between actors and others in the film fraternity and takes pride in maintaining a clean image through his career.
“If you follow my life, I’ve never had an issue with anyone. Things that were said about me haven’t hurt me. I give people the benefit of the doubt. When people say bad things about me, I love them in return,” says the actor, who is busy with the post-production of Krrish 3.
Hrithik thinks it is immature of actors to indulge in ego wars and fights. “You should stop fighting when you’re out of school. Then you have to grow up and mature.
People can say things, words can be twisted, you can misinterpret what people are saying, succumb to anger or insecurity and in that frame of mind, you end up saying things that you don’t mean,” says Hrithik.

-->  

No comments:

Post a Comment