Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ayushmann Khurrana Imitate SRK in His New Film Nautanki Saala





 
--> 


Ayushmann Khurrana who plays Ram Parmar in Rohan Sippy's Nautanki Saala says he's imitated Bollywood Badhshah Shah Rukh Khan in the film.

"I have imitated SRK a little from Devdas and Darr. It's just a line in the film and everyone was sporty about it. I imitate and mimic in real life too and I feel an imitation is the best compliment. It's through imitation that we try to come in to the limelight. Everyone imitates. I've done Shah Rukh's mimicry right in front of him. So it's all cool", says Ayushmann.


--> 


Talking about the film he adds, "We've all worked very hard on this film, spending 14 hours shooting sometimes. Onscreen both I and Kunaal Roy Kapur have done a lot of mischief but otherwise I feel mischief is over rated. The film's got drama and theatre. In Vicky Donor, I donated sperms and in this film there's a reference to my sex change. So anything can happen".

On a concluding note, Ayushmann true to his character in the film considersKamaal R Khan to be the biggest Nautanki in Bollywood for his recent controversy involving Sunny Leone.

No comments:

Post a Comment