Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shahrukh Khan - Gauri Life's Secrets




Mumbai: Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan, apparently the Pied Piper to his female fan following, is actually is charmed by someone else. Yes! It is none other than his wife Gauri Khan, who stuck with the star during his entire thick and thins.

No matter how much attention is poured upon the star, he always looks for his beloved wife Gauri. During an interview with a leading daily, the actor expressed his fondness for his mate and said, "Gauri has known me for almost 25 years now and she understands me perfectly. I would not call her my pillar of strength simply because we have not known life separate from each other. What has sustained the relationship is the tremendous faith we have in each other. I have never looked inside her purse or even glanced into her wardrobe." Continue Reading....

Sponsor
-->

He also said that he counts on long term relationship rather than having flings. "I believe in having long lasting relationships. So you see, I'm still with Gauri. These relationships, according to me, cannot be changed, off and on. I belong to the middle class thought of school and I am happy with my Gauri," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment