Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kareena Kapoor earn 50 Crore by Ads in 2013

By Times of India
The fact that Kareena Kapoor makes many crores from her brand endorsements is not a surprising one. However, we’ve just been informed that this year, the actor is likely to make over Rs. 50 crore from the 22 brands that she represents — the highest for any female Bollywood star.
“She is one of the top actors in the industry, and since she has proved herself as an impressive brand ambassador over the years, the companies have also developed a lot of confidence in her,” says an industry insider.
Meanwhile, the actor, who has never spoken about her pay cheques in the press, stands by her code. “I don’t talk about money. It’s too personal a thing for me,” says Kareena, with a smile, before adding, “I sincerely feel that the brands I represent are an extension of my personality. I choose only those that I strongly believe in; and I owe that to my fans. I take my responsibilities very seriously.”
Kareena, who also endorses names like Head & Shoulders with her actor-husband Saif Ali Khan, recently flew back to the city from Switzerland. And without any delay, she got back to her ad-film shoots. “Saif and I returned on the January 18. Almost immediately, I had to get to work for a couple of ads,” reveals the actor.
On the film front, Kareena is busy preparing for Punit Malhotra’s Gori Tere Pyaar Mein and Prakash Jha’s Satyagraha. She has also recently been confirmed to star in a Karan Johar-Ekta Kapoor co-production opposite Emraan Hashmi. The yet-untitled film will be directed by newcomer Akshay Roy.

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment