Monday, January 28, 2013

Hot and Sexy celebs sizzle at Stardust Awards 2013


 
-->
By Hindustan Times
The Bollywood fraternity was spotted at a glittering glam night hosted by the Stardust awards in the entertainment capital Mumbai on Saturday. Bollywood stars, who dazzled the red carpet of the star studded award function, included actor Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Rakhi Sawant, Siddharth Malhotra and many more.
“I will make Anurag Kashyap and Gangs of Wasseypur win all the awards in the world,” actor Manoj Bajpai said.
Mahesh bhatt’s daughter, who has recently debuted with Karan Johar’s ‘Student Of The Year’ asserted that she is excited and hoping to get an award.
“I am always nominated, let’s hope something happens this time but I am excited,” she said.
Filmmakers Karan Johar and Faraha Khan said that they have just come to support the industry and cheer for them.
Meanwhile, 35-year-old Vidya Balan revealed that she is excited and looking forward for the evening.
The evening got even more starry for those who took these star trophies back home, which included actors like Parineeti Chopra, Amitabh Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra and others.
“My first Award for ishaqzaade, last year I was getting all the awards for my 1st film. This year I am getting all my awards for my second film. So it feels great that every film I am doing is being awarded and I hope it continues,” Parineeti Chopra said.
Legendry Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan expressed his gratitude towards stardust for presentating him with Star Of The Century award.
“I would like to thank stardust for awarding me today. It has been 44 years in the industry and I am really greatfull to the Indian audience for keeping me alive in the industry from so many years,” the 70-year-old actor said.
On the other hand Priyanka Chopra, who won two awards, Star of the Year Female for Barfi and Best Actress – Drama for the same film, expressed her happiness saying that it feels great holding both the trophies together.
“It feels great to hold both the trophies. I worked really hard for Barfi and it was a challenging film for me. So it feels great when it is acknowledged. I am really Happy because I am here with my mom and my friends today, the team of Barfi and Anurag Sir is also here, so its great,” she said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment