Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ameesha is getting younger wow

-->
Source: Santabanta
Everyone is wondering how Ameesha Patel is maintaining herself

Our sources reveal, `The first question Ameesha is asked wherever she goes is how she is looking younger and younger as each day passes. From looking like a Barbie doll to a hot Glamstar girl has been the main focus of people when she is on her promotional tours.`

At a recent press conference the actress was asked how she managed to look so hot as well as like a young girl?


Ameesha replied, `I have only one thing to say. I guess happiness is showing on my personality and I'm blessed to have people looking at me this way and very grateful to God. Also I'm enjoying not over-dressing and looking over-decked up all the time. In fact I believe in living it casual.` 

2013 will have Ameesha playing the slightly dumb but cute girl in Race 2 to a very hot, bitchy girl in her own home production film, Desi Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment