Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ameesha turns Producer and will be seen revisiting Madhuri Dixit as Item Girl


-->


Bollywood Hottie Ameesha Patel will be seen revisiting Madhuri Dixit's hit song ‘Ek do teen’ from ‘Tezaab’ in her debute production venture ‘Desi Magic’.

 “Just the way Madhuri created the magic, I hope me and my choreographer Raju Khan create the (same) magic,” Ameesha told reporters at the curtain-raiser of ‘Desi Magic’ on Tuesday.                                                                                                   
The original song was choreographed by Saroj Khan and the song was one of chartbusters in the 1980s. 

Now Saroj Khan's son Raju will choreograph it for Ameesha and he said:

 "I am really looking forward to the song for 'Desi Magic, the way my mom did ‘Ek do teen’ all those years ago. It's kind of killing me already. But my fingers are crossed and I hope we create magic (again),” 

Being made under Ameesha Patel Productions, ‘Desi Magic’ is being directed by ad filmmaker Mehul Atha, while the screenplay is by ‘Dhoom’ fame director Sanjay Gadhvi.

Asked about including an item number in the film, Ameesha said:

"We have 'Ek do teen' with us, so we have all the items possible. At the end of the day, the winner is the subject. Content is the king. No hero, no heroine can make your film work if your film lacks the content."                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment