Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Salman Khan: I need Kids Without Getting Married

The most eligible bachelor of Bollywood Dabang Khan has become the most searched Bollywood superstar on Google and Salman joined the Google+ on Wednesday. He launched a search for a fan who can manage his fan club. During an intersection with his fans, the ‘Dabangg’ star said that he wants to have kids but not interested to get married. When one of his fans asked Salman when he would get married and have kids, Salman quipped, "Marry, I don't know. But kids, I love them and want to have them. I am working on a way I can escape marriage and just have the kids."


Another fan asked him what is the secret of his success. He said,"No secrets. I do the same thing over and over again. I don't even reinvent myself." Salman has seen downfall in his personal and professional life but he always strike back. Salman laughs, "Yes, often you have no option but to strike back."
Salman Khan is unfazed with his health issue and hit and run case registered in his name, Salman said, "I equate my life to a game of Snakes and Ladders. Sometimes I hit a six, I go up, then a four, I come down a bit and then a three, I am at my lowest. So, whatever my destiny is, it will happen but I will fight back to the best of my abilities."
Salman confirmed the making of ‘Dabangg 3’, "Yes, Dabangg 3 is definitely happening and it would be on the making of Chulbul Pandey," the actor said.
The actor dated KatrinaKaif in the past but they drifted apart as Katrina wants to concentrate on her career. Like his fans, Salman's parents also wants him to get married and settle down in life but the actor is not ready to enter into matrimony. Salman's career is going great guns and recently he donned the hat of host cap. He hosted Star Guild Awards 2013.
Advertisements 
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment